1. Bring your own mat. We will no longer offer mats at the studio. You can buy them for fairly cheap on amazon!
2. Please, bring plenty of water. We will no longer have the water machine active due to sanitation concerns.
3. Try to only bring necessities into the studio. If it doesn’t fit nicely into one cubby, please leave it in the car.
4. If you think you are sick or might be sick STAY HOME. We are trying to keep any coughing, sneezing, and runny noses to a minimum!
5. Spray off your equipment after you use it.
6. Wash your hands or use antibacterial soap immediately following a class.
7. No children in the studio.
8. No hugging and minimize touching, please! We know this will be hard because we have missed each other, but we have to stay safe for now!
9. You must wear a mask into the studio and can only be taken off on your mat for your workout.